- A dental implant is a titanium screw that replaces your missing tooth or teeth permanently.
- We perform minimally invasive keyhole surgery with the MIS next generation fully guided system.
- A crown, bridge or denture is then customised and designed to look just like your original tooth crown and fixed to your implant/s.
- Whether you are missing one tooth, all your teeth or are unhappy with your denture, there is a permanent replacement solution for you.
- Implants allow you to enjoy life with fully functional teeth that look wonderful.
- Implants enjoy an extremely high success rate.
- Regular professional implant hygiene helps to ensure the long term success of your new teeth.
YOU’RE BEST NEW SMILE COULD BE ONE APPOINTMENT AWAY
Minimally invasive procedure.
- Fast recuperation.
- One appointment process.
- Best possible final result.
Phone: (03) 6278 1066
Address: 66 Hopkins Street, Moonah, 7009
Entrance is via: 6 Sunderland Street, Moonah, 7009
Driveway next to pathology
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm